- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I found this garage due to breaking down on the road within 5-7 miles from them. I read one or two reviews quickly before reaching out to them in fear of getting taken advantage of. Warren answered the line and listened to my panic call and said I will come get you. They did not pressure us to fix the car there although undriveable. They were courteous, professional and very understanding as well as reasonably priced. Kudos to them for excellent customer service. Kind regards to Warren and the staff.
Small job done with a fair price, no hidden charges. Will return. Thanks for a job well done.
Solid, honest mechanics, they went out of their way and shared tips and printouts for a project I took on myself, this is the North Jersey shop that does the work I can't.
Excellent. Broke down in my company vehicle at 4pm. They diagnosed the problem, gave me a very fair price (when they could have easily taken advantage of me as I was 2 hours from home). I was on my way in an hour and a half. It's nice to deal with an honest local business.
Great and fast service, the price of labor is better than most competitors. I love the service and will continue to return.
This guy is amazing; he is the best diagnostic mechanic you will ever come across. He has always been very honest and reliable. They're friendly and accommodating to all my needs whenever I need auto repairs. If I need a ride home they will drop me off and even pick me up after the car is done. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Best service centre in Wayne NJ area. People are good, knowledgeable. They do not try to get $$ out of your pocket. Recommends what is required. you can trust them.